Job includes design and implementation of SW automated and manual tests, version release approval and bugs analyze. The QA Engineer will be expected to create and assimilate work standards in the company, while working independently and showing leadership skills. Close work with the development and engineering teams will be significant part of the job, so technical background is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience of experience as QA engineer or QA team leader in SW development department
- Proven experience with planning and executing automation tests
- Experience with various automation tools and scripting languages
- Python or C# programming skills – an advantage
- Experience as Manual QA Engineer
- Ability to work independently
- Highly responsible and motivated
- A potential to grow into leading the QA team is a great advantage.
Candidates with no former relevant experience will not be considered