Our select but rapidly growing R&D team is looking for a full-time experienced WPF developer to join us in our journey to create safer roads around the world.
As a WPF developer, you’ll contribute and be responsible for both maintaining and building new features and functionalities for our in-car WPF application, used by our clients around the world.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using C# and WPF – a must!
- Solid experience with the MVVM design pattern.
- Experience with WPF key concepts, such as: Data Binding, Resources, Converters, Validation, Templates, Styles and Triggers.
- Excellent debugging skills of a WPF application, using Snoop or similar tools.
- Understanding the Visual Tree and Logical Tree in WPF.
- Familiarity with multithreading and dispatching in WPF applications – an advantage
- Familiarity with Telerik UI controls or other third-party libraries for WPF UI controls – an advantage
Enthusiastic about front-end development – an advantage