- The Hardware and IT team leader design and integrate the HW environment of the company product. He will support the software development efforts to utilize the HW and network component, seek for new HW product and provide timely solution for the company.
- The leader will also manage the internal IT team to support the company needs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design the Hardware solution for the company products.
- Provide technical answers to address tenders
- Manage the company IT infrastructures: exchange server, network, and backups, users management
- Support the Development operational – monitoring system, development environment, Operation-Systems.
- Conduct the final product testing (functional and system tests)
- Integration activates of HW, SW and network for the final product.
- Education : BS.c (computers or hardware engineering)
- Deep knowledge in OP systems (Windows and Linux)
- At least 3 years’ experience in start-ups environment
- System engineering (testing and integration planning and documentation)
- Knowledge in programing/development is an advantage
- Knowledge in live video streaming, video management systems, H264, camera and optics.
- Team management – leading, task and schedule management