looking for an experienced SW team leader. Position includes direct management of a small team of engineers, leading complex SW and algorithms development while working on tight schedules and cutting-edge technology. A great opportunity to grow with us, in our enthusiastic R&D group, and take a key role in our effort for safer roads
The job consists of:
- Managing a team of developers including task definition and delegation, architecture design, conduction of code reviews.
- Development and integration of new functionality in the area of computer vision and video analytics.
- Designing and maintaining our core functionality in the areas of sensor integration and data acquisition (cameras, radar, GPS etc.)
- Integration of newly developed algorithms from the algorithms team.
- Management experience of development teams.
- Experience with image processing, computer vision, and machine learning.
- 5 years’ experience working in c++.
- 2 years’ experience working in c#.
- Good familiarity with OpenCV.
- Basic knowledge of Python.
- Experience with cameras and optics.
- Experience with video encoding and decoding.
- Experience with CUDA / OpenCL.
- Experience working with MongoDB.